BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Time Blogging

Well...well...well... for the first time, the purpose I’m creating this blog is just to share what did I felt and experienced throughout my life... and also the things that I want to share with you guys... I’m the type of person who used to keep everything as a secret cause I don't really know how to express my feeling towards others and having difficulties to share my problems even with my own family members...and that is why I decided to start blogging. So, from now on, I will share my problems or even my stories whether it is my past or my recent stories. But please, don't ever ask for who am I behind this fake name...hahahaha~ before you comment anything, just remind yourself that this is not your story but it is mine. ADIOS~

0 comments: